Fanta Girls (Fantanas) Costume Guide
The Fanta Girls costumes have become a popular choice for Halloween and cosplay enthusiasts looking to channel the vibrant and energetic spirit of these iconic characters. With their distinct personalities and colorful outfits, the Fanta Girls offer a wide range of options for fans to recreate their looks and stand out at parties or conventions.
To bring the Fanta Girls to life, let’s explore the key elements of their costumes:
- Color Themes: Each Fanta Girl represents a specific flavor, and their costumes reflect this through a consistent color scheme. For example, Orange’s outfit features vibrant shades of orange, while Strawberry’s costume incorporates shades of pink and red. Pineapple’s attire combines yellows and greens, and Grape’s ensemble showcases purples and blues. Staying true to these color palettes is essential in capturing the essence of each character.
- Tops and Dresses: The Fanta Girls typically wear tops or dresses that reflect their flavor and convey a sense of fun and playfulness. For example, Orange may sport an orange-themed halter top or a citrus-inspired dress. Strawberry could wear a strawberry-patterned dress with a matching bolero or a cute strawberry-themed crop top paired with a skirt. Pineapple might opt for a tropical-themed dress or a pineapple-patterned top. Grape’s attire could feature a grape-printed dress or a grape-themed tank top with a coordinating skirt.
- Accessories: The Fanta Girls’ outfits are often complemented by accessories that enhance their overall look. These accessories can include items such as colorful hair clips, headbands, or hats that align with the character’s flavor. Orange might wear a citrus-themed headband or carry a small orange-shaped purse. Strawberry could don strawberry-shaped earrings or adorn her hair with a strawberry hairpin. Pineapple might wear a flower crown or carry a pineapple-shaped bag. Grape could accessorize with grape-shaped bracelets or wear grape-inspired sunglasses.
- Footwear: The Fanta Girls’ footwear should match their playful and energetic image or all of them can wear white Boots. Orange might sport orange-colored sneakers or sandals, while Strawberry may wear pink or red ballet flats or heels. Pineapple could opt for vibrant flip-flops or tropical-themed sandals. Grape might choose purple or blue sneakers or flats to complete her outfit. For group costumes, all can wear white boots.
- Hair (optional) and Makeup: The Fanta Girls’ hairstyles and makeup should align with their individual personas and flavors. Orange may have bright, fiery hair with matching orange-toned makeup. Strawberry might have flowing red or pink locks, complemented by rosy cheeks and strawberry-inspired lipstick. Pineapple could showcase a sunny, golden hairstyle with a touch of tropical-themed makeup. Grape may have purple or blue hair, along with vibrant eyeshadow and grape-colored lipstick.
Recreating the Fanta Girls’ costumes allows fans to pay tribute to these iconic characters, embodying their vibrant personalities and bringing a burst of fruity fun to Halloween parties or cosplay events.
Below are the items required to create Fanta Girls (Fantanas) Costume:
Yellow Dress (Top + Skirt)
Wide Yellow Belt
Red Head Cover
Red Dress (Top + Skirt)
Fanta Girls (Fantanas) Costume Ideas
Photo fracmak on Flickr
The Fanta Girls
You know, from the soda commercial.
Photo M.V. Jantzen on Flickr
2015 High Heel Race 11
One of the Fanta girls at the annual High Heel Race 17th St NW, Washington, DC.
Photo BillyBuffBill on Flickr
Do you wanna Fanta? I know I wanna! 😉
Photo Sanya Bilavio ( Vive Nine / Fiore ) on Flickr
Vive Nine @ The Arcade Gacha 2019
Hi lovesss! We're kicking off October right with not only 1 costume but 5!
For our gacha set we were inspired by this iconic moment : i.pinimg.com/originals/15/78/34/157834eeac2e2b5b76a94db0f...
The Fanta Girls are a fun staple costume for the Halloween season and we had a frustrating yet amazing time recreating these looks lol!
The set comes with 9 commons and 3 rares. The outfits are fitted for Freya, Lara, Hourglass & Legacy. Demos are available right under the gacha key on the machine.
Vive Nine on Facebook : www.facebook.com/vivenineinSL/
Vive Nine on Instagram : www.instagram.com/vivenine_sl/?hl=en
Gloves - SD Long Slim Leather Gloves Appliers - marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SD-Long-Slim-White-Leather-G...
Skins - ItGirls
Hair (left to right) - #Foxy, Rama, Little Bones
Photo Diogioscuro on Flickr
Women in Parliament 007
The men come back from Sparta and they have "turned gay." These are the costumes I called "The Fanta Girls."
Ajax, Achilles, Oddyseus
Photo Sweet_Dee on Flickr
At the Drag Queen Races in DuPont. These girls were hilarious! This shot doesn't show the other two, the gang was all there!
Photo mixin' vixen on Flickr
fanta, fanta! don't ya wanta!
Photo lalur820 on Flickr
the Fanta girls
Photo lalur820 on Flickr
Little Bo Peep and Fanta girls
Photo whitr_2006 on Flickr
Emily Zais... Brittany Bartz 2 of the fanta girls!
Photo earpi on Flickr
Photo Chris Dickens on Flickr
Photo mtoyama on Flickr
Photo deltasigmapsi on Flickr
Photo Kymbrla on Flickr
Fanta Girls - Surfest Manhattan Beach
Volleyball Tournament in Manhattan Beach - Aug 5, 2005
Photo generic_girly_name on Flickr
sc halloween 05
Photo B M A C on Flickr
The Fanta Girls
Photo ghettocrazy44 on Flickr
the fanta girls
About Fanta Girls
The Fanta Girls, also known as the Fantanas, are a fictional group of female characters that have become synonymous with the Fanta brand of fruit-flavored carbonated beverages. The Fantanas were created as part of a marketing campaign to promote Fanta and engage with a younger demographic. This group of vibrant and energetic young women quickly captured the attention of consumers around the world.
The Fanta Girls made their debut in 2002, showcasing their unique personalities and representing different flavors of Fanta. Each Fantana had her own distinct style, color theme, and persona. The original lineup consisted of four members: Orange, Strawberry, Pineapple, and Grape. Their purpose was to embody the vibrant and fun nature of Fanta’s fruity flavors and encourage consumers to “Wanta Fanta!” The Fanta Girls became a popular marketing phenomenon, appearing in numerous television commercials, print advertisements, and promotional events. Their catchy jingle, energetic dance moves, and colorful outfits contributed to their widespread recognition and popularity. Their presence helped solidify Fanta’s position as a refreshing and enjoyable beverage option for young consumers.
Over the years, the Fanta Girls lineup has evolved, with new characters joining the group and others being phased out. This adaptability allowed Fanta to keep their marketing campaigns fresh and engaging. However, the original four Fantanas remain iconic and recognizable to this day, representing the core flavors that Fanta offers. Beyond their marketing role, the Fanta Girls have become cultural icons, inspiring fan art, cosplay, and even fan-made music videos. Their vibrant personalities and representation of different flavors have resonated with fans worldwide, fostering a sense of fun and inclusivity. It’s important to note that the Fanta Girls are fictional characters created for promotional purposes. While they have made a significant impact on Fanta’s brand identity, it’s essential to recognize that they exist within the realm of advertising and are not real individuals.
The Fanta Girls, or Fantanas, have left an indelible mark on Fanta’s brand image and marketing campaigns. With their infectious energy, colorful personas, and representation of fruity flavors, they have become beloved icons within popular culture.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?